A contribution directly to the Bexley Education Foundation (BEF) from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a great way to support BEF’s Alumni Relations Program while achieving a tax benefit. The IRA Rollover Law makes it possible for you to make a distribution to BEF from your traditional IRA without paying income taxes on your gift. Certain restrictions apply, including:
- You must be 70 and half years old.
- You must decline any goods or services
- Your donation cannot exceed $100,000
To make a gift:
- Contact your IRA administrator requesting a direct charitable distribution to Bexley Education Foundation in the amount you wish to donate
- Provide our Federal Tax ID number: 31-1463283
BEF encourages all donors to seek qualified legal and tax advice before making any gift that has tax implications.
Not 70 and half yet? Consider making a gift of appreciated stock (call or email us to find out how). With your support we can continue to connect the past and present for an exceptional tomorrow!