Bexley High School Alumni have been making their mark on the world for almost 100 years – excelling in their fields of work, generously volunteering their time and talents to improve their communities and leading in business, medicine, education, law, public service, the arts and much more. Since 1985, outstanding alumni have been recognized with the Bexley High School Distinguished Alumni Awards.
Five outstanding alumni received Distinguished Alumni Awards in 2019 at a special school assembly for current Bexley High School students We will similarly recognize the recipients of the 2021 Distinguished Alumni Awards this November.
- To be nominated, alumni must have distinguished themselves through professional achievement, service, and/or contributions to society.
- Nominees must have graduated from BHS at least 10 years ago.
- The award will not be presented posthumously.
- Previous nominations will be considered.
- Alumni may not nominate themselves.
You are invited to nominate deserving alumni for consideration using the attached link.
NEW! This year we are initiating the BHS Emerging Leader Award to honor an outstanding young alumnus, who graduated from Bexley High School within the last 20 years (2001 or later) and who is on an exciting path to personal and professional achievement. You are invited to nominate an Emerging Leader using this link.
Previous winners can be found here.